utorak, 24. siječnja 2012.

Black pants

I went to the cinema with a friend to watch some action flick, the movie was
ok and the pop corn was expensive. When we got out I saw a good looking woman
with long brown hair waiting in line for the same movie, she was nicely dress
with tight black pants. She was looking at me as well, then she dropped her
cinema ticket and had to bow down to get it, I had the perfect angle to take
a look at her first class ass when she did. This gave me motivation to go talk
to her. Camille was her name, after some formal presentation, I told Camille
that I have to leave however I would like to stay in touch, she gave me a business
card, when I left to go join my friend outside, I realized that Camille was a
defense lawyer.

I called Camille the next day and invited her to go take a coffee. It was the
weekend and the weather was excellent. When we met, we sat outside to drink
our coffee. Camille was telling me that she started to practice 2 years ago
and she is originally from another city. After about an hour of conversation
I invited her to my house to watch a movie that she liked that I had on dvd.
On arrival, Camille got quickly comfortable, she sat on my couch while I went
to get something to drink in the kitchen, I sat near her when I got back and
before putting the movie, I went half way to kiss her and she did the other
half. We forgot about the DVD as we were french kissing on the couch, I then
got up and took her by the hand and showed her the way to my bedroom. It did
not take long before she was removing her black panties and was laying on her
back with her legs open waiting for me. I got on top of her and we kissed again
at the same time I slowly inserted my penis inside her wet snatch. We were close,
both of her arms were around my back while I was activating my pleasure bar in
her. We then moved on the side in a spooning position and I was drilling Camille
from behind while playing with her hard nipples, it was good to feel her ass
pressing on my abdomen as I was giving her the good, not long after, I exploded
inside her steamy vagina.

Since then, me and Camille got many other weekends together and I still like
her tight black pants.

Pantyhose videos

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar